عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 08-15-2007, 01:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Admin

• ĞêŋęŘąl MąŋāģęŘ •

الصورة الرمزية Admin

Admin تم تعطيل التقييم

Thumbs down

ملخص عن فكرة عمل البرنامج:

برنامج يقوم بعمل ملف لالعابك ليريحك من تشغيل الـDVD الخاص بالعبة كلما اردت اللعب.

Features Pro Version:

• Create profiles right from the desktop with the new "One-click" profile creation option. Simply right-click any game icon on you desktop (or anywhere else for that matter) and select "Convert to Game Jackal Profile", a much simplified creation wizard guides you through a 2 step process.

• Unused profiles can now be moved to an archive section allowing you to keep only your current favorites in the "My Game Profile" section.

• A new "plug-in" interface is now available, this allows third-party developers to create plug-ins for Game Jackal Pro.

• Right-click popup menu for profiles, this provides a faster and easier way to manage profiles.

• Improved reliability, support and performance for many games and hardware configurations.

• Support for multi processor hardware, including the ability to specific processor(s) on for each profile.

• Image mode, for games that need to stream data from the CD or DVD during game play.

• An easy to use interface, providing the user with a single tool for "cd free" gaming.

• The creation of a Game Jackal Profile is performed while you are playing your favorite game!

• Using the auto update feature, your version of Game Jackal Pro will always be the latest version available.

• Guardian Control, this feature allows for the password protection of game profiles in addition to specifying when and how long a game can be played.

• No longer do you need to find and insert the game's CD-ROM.

• Preserve the original game's CD-ROM: one of the problems with having a favorite game is that the CD-ROM gets damaged over time.

• Game load times are dramatically shortened

Changes in version 2.9.18.570 (2007-08-14):

- Removed blacklisting issue

- Improved dynamic extended profiling.

- Much improved Vista support.

- Minor updates.

- Enterprise support

[hide]

التوقيع

I'aM Not Special
, I'aM Just LiMiTeD EdiTion

صفحتنا على الفيس بوك :-