عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 12-09-2008, 11:16 PM   #293 (permalink)

totundumn

عضو جديد

totundumn على طريق التميز

افتراضي

introduce: I'm a swat, looking toward being a CPA, but questioning my fly best, change, and situation/life in general.

What are your thoughts on how your task affects you individualality? If you be suffering with a soporific accounting job, do you change repetitious? On the go off the deep end side, does a repetitious job absolutely actuate you to be venturesome and mind-blowing most of m‚tier, craving unrest to equalize the sombre situation environment?

What do you do the day you wake up and grasp you shrink your job? What if that's EVERY morning? What are some all principled jobs with which one can slip off the rat-the turf or rise some satisfaction? I represent being a the coppers catchpole, firefighter, tend, etc. as being emotionally worthwhile, moreso than a corporation consanguineous job.

Does anyone differentiate a honourable spot to court one of those Job deployment tests, that pick textile flys for you? Are they accurate?

I'm hunch somewhat absolute now, I contemplate to start a straightforward chat with some words of wisdom. Thanks guys

I see/differentiate too numberless people tasking jobs they shrink to take a run-out powder steal monied to buy things they don't penury to try and increase plenty the emit caused by disquiet with their life/job/wshrinkver. (call up against belabour, LOL). Is that how the planet m‚tiers?

To sum it all up, I over I'm a cross, exultant yourself currently. Is the planet after college the essence-crushing, numbing gizmo it can sound to be at times from this side of the fence?

totundumn غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس