الموضوع: actions say otherwise
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 01-03-2009, 09:33 AM   #1 (permalink)

liwenjuan011

عضو جديد

liwenjuan011 على طريق التميز

افتراضي

The Apple Tree

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and lay around it

every day. He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, took a nap under the shadow... He

loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.

Time went by... the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree every

day. One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad. “Come and play with me,”

the tree asked the boy. “I am no WoW Goldlonger a kid, I

don’t play around trees anymore.” The boy replied, “I want toys. I need money to buy

them.”“Sorry, but I don’t have money...but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So,

you will have money.” The boy was so excited. He grabbed all the apples on the tree and

left happily. The boy never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad.

One day, the boy returned

wotlk power levelingand

the tree was so excited. “Come and play with me,” the tree said. “I don’t have time to

play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?”“Sorry,

but I don’t have a house. But you can chop off my branches to build your house.” So the

boy cut all the branches off the tree and left happily. The tree was glad to see him happy

but the boy never came back since then. The tree was again lonely and sad.

One hot summer day, the boy WoW Gold returned and the tree

was delighted. “Come and play with me!” the tree said. “I am sad and getting old. I want

to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?”“Use my trunk

to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy.” So the boy cut the tree trunk to

make a boat. He went sailing and never showed up for a long time. The tree was happy, but it

was not true.

Finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years. “Sorry, my boy. But I don’t

have anything for you anymore. buy WoW GoldNo more apples

for you...” the tree said.

“I don’t have teeth to bite,” the boy replied.

“No more trunk for you to climb on.”

“I am too old for that now,” the boy said.

“I really can’t give you anything... the only thing left is my dying roots,” the tree

said with tears.

“I don’t need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years.” The boy

replied.

“Good! Old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. Come, Come sit down with me

and rest.” The boy sat down Cheap WoW Goldand the tree was

glad and smiled with tears...

This is a story of everyone. The tree is our parent. When we were young, we loved to play

with Mom and Dad... When we grown up, we left them, and only came to them when we need

something or when we are in trouble. No matter what, parents will always be there and give

everything they could to make you happy. You may think that the boy is cruel to the tree but

that’s how all of us are treating our parents.

Take time out during the day for quietFFXI Gil time to

listen to your inner voice. You may want to use your quiet time to meditate or pray. However

you use this time, the key is to shut out all of the noise around you by focusing deep

within yourself. Breathing deeply during quiet time will also help you focus.

I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy - ecstasy so great that I would often

have sacrificed all the rest of life for a few hours of this joy. I have sought it, next,

because it relieves loneliness--that terrible loneliness in which one shivering

consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss. I

have sought it finally, because in the union of love I have seen, in a mystic miniature, the

prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined.

world of warcraft power leveling

This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what--at

last--I have found.

Be honest with yourself by paying attention to your actions. Actions speak louder than

words, and they always tell the truth. What do your actions say about you? If you say you

love your job, but your actions say otherwise, which do you think is more true — your words

or your actions? On the other hand, if you say you’re not good at a certain job,

WoW Gold but your actions say otherwise, that’s also

important. What do you do with this insight? You can use it to make more beneficial choices

in your life. By being honest with yourself based on your previous actions, your actions

moving forward will be based on truth instead of just what you tell yourself.

Despite what your subconscious may be telling you, you can have love with no limits. The key

is to unconditionally love yourself first.

liwenjuan011 غير متواجد حالياً