عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 05-14-2010, 03:58 AM   #6 (permalink)

myz1235

عضو جديد

myz1235 على طريق التميز

افتراضي

Once there was a very rich man. He lived in a beautiful house, and had a beautiful garden. The rich man had a blue beard: so he was called “Blue Beard”.

wow power leveling,

Near the rich man's house there lived a poor woman. She had three sons and two beautiful girls.wow power leveling The name of one of the girls was Ann; the name of the other was Fatima. Blue Beard wanted to marry one of the girls, but the girls did not want to marry Blue Beard.

aoc gold,

Ann and Fatima did not want to marry the rich man because his beard was blue.aoc gold Blue Beard had married many wives, but his wives had gone away. No one knew where his other wives had gone. The girls did not want to marry Blue Beard and become his wife, because no one knew where his other wives had gone. So their mother said to Blue Beard, “My girls do not want to marry you.”

age of conan power leveling,

Then Blue Beard said,age of conan power leveling “Come and live in my house for some days.” So they went and lived in Blue Beard's house. It was a very beautiful house, and Blue Beard was good to them in many ways.

wow gold,

Fatima said,wow gold “His beard is blue, but he is not a bad man. He is very good in some ways. So I will marry him.”Once there was a very rich man. He lived in a beautiful house, and had a beautiful garden. The rich man had a blue beard: so he was called “Blue Beard”.

maple story mesos,

Near the rich man's house there lived a poor woman.maple story mesos She had three sons and two beautiful girls. The name of one of the girls was Ann; the name of the other was Fatima. Blue Beard wanted to marry one of the girls, but the girls did not want to marry Blue Beard.

Ann and Fatima did not want to marry the rich man because his beard was blue. Blue Beard had married many wives, but his wives had gone away. No one knew where his other wives had gone. The girls did not want to marry Blue Beard and become his wife, because no one knew where his other wives had gone. So their mother said to Blue Beard, “My girls do not want to marry you.”

wow power leveling,

Then Blue Beard said,wow power leveling “Come and live in my house for some days.” So they went and lived in Blue Beard's house. It was a very beautiful house, and Blue Beard was good to them in many ways.

Fatima said, “His beard is blue, but he is not a bad man. He is very good in some ways. So I will marry him.”

myz1235 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس