عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 06-25-2010, 05:35 AM   #11 (permalink)

ailj168

عضو جديد

ailj168 على طريق التميز

افتراضي

1. It Is Not Profitable to Study

This sounds like alarmist talk, but the whole nation faces the danger of believing that it is not profitable to study.

rappelz rupees,

The tradition over thousands of years that scholars should not pursue material goals has changed. rappelz rupees Manp teachers have quit their school jobs to do business. Others say they hope that their children will not become teachers like them.

2. Education Is about Something More Important

Yes, but what is education about? Is it really about facts and figures, learning things by heart-you know, the three "r' s"reading, writing and arithmetic (and that shows somebody can't spell, doesn't it?) No, it gets me really cross.People criticize modern education because some kids don't know their seven times table. Hell, what does that matter in the age of computers and calculators? No, education is about something much more imgortant.

3. People Don't Learn Anything Today

I think it's a great shame the way educational standards are declining today. I mean, good heavens, when you think of all the millions of pounds the Government have spent on education-new schools, more teachers, new equipment. And yet still you find people who can't read properly, can't even write their names and don't know what two and two are without a calculator. I think it's downright disgraceful. I remember

replica rolex,

when I was young you went to school to learn. replica rolex You did as you were told and respected your teachers.

4. Traditional Schools Face Challenge

Every Tuesday and Friday, 6-year-old Huang Kan goes to an evening class to learn how to play the piano. He shows little interest in this extra class, but his mother is willing to pay 18 yuan a month for his tuition. He is one of the many only children who in recent years have started attending classes to learn to play musical instruments, or to paint or sing, either on holidays or in the evenings during week-days.

maple story power leveling,

Students on this market benefit more. maple story power leveling Women from Anhui Province applying for baby-sitting jobs can ask for 5 yuan more if they can speak putonghua because parents are concerned that their children would otherwise be affected by local dialects. The skill of typing too can bring extra income.

5. Education Standards Are Higher Than in the Past

6. Give Students Time to Grow

world of warcraft gold,

With examinations drawing near, world of warcraft gold the burden on middle school students is becoming heavier and heavier. They have more homework than ever before, and less time for leisure, rest and sleep.

7. Children Must Learn How to Live

The realization of China' s modernization relies on the children of today.

Childhood is a time of physical and mental development, so efforts must be made to provide an ideal environment for their development. encouraging intellectual, physical and moral training.

replica rolex,

We have to put right the tendency of stressing only intelligence and ignoring moral and physical education and necessary physical work.replica rolex

8. People Should Be Made to Love Knowledge and Reading

9. The Modern Methods Have Gone Wrong

Well, if you asked me, it's all these modern methods that's the problem. In the old days you sat in rows at desks and you did as you were told. You knew what you had to do and you did it-and you kept quiet.

Atlantica gold,

Discovery methods. Atlantica gold Sounds more like a recipe for discovering disaster to me. When do'they have time to learn anything? Too busy wandering about to do any work.

Should Students Only Learn from Books?

ailj168 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس