عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 01-29-2013, 01:57 PM   #357 (permalink)

beatsbskthm

عضو مجتهد

beatsbskthm على طريق التميز

افتراضي how do i add a dvd to my ipad

after DVD to iPad Converter, how does someone put a few on the dvd files on a dvd dvd decrypter wont ok, i'll . i use a tv series together with the episodes in iPad format. ive converted the crooks to dvd format and would like to watch them in my small dvd player. i know dvd decrypter allows me burning, but exactly how am i able to burn a few into a single dvd im looking for a thing that allows me to manufacture a title reen with each on the different episodes selectable.. i often use video to dvd burner.it allows me to feature mutiple titlesets. with each titlesets will add mutiple movie videos. i'm also able to manage the titlesets including numbername them,and add effect transition. 20+ dvd menu templates to pick out, i'm also able to customize them. btw,for those who have other format video,it may setup an interview, it may possibly burn all most pop videos to dvd.. i recommend dvd to ipad. it allows you to convert and burn any video file straight away to vcd, dvd, svcd, mpeg1 and mpeg2 format. guide aidownloadingguide-dvd-chope may help you!. there is definitely an eayer way, you can test rz dvd creator, it may burn multi videos to just one di, and can auto fit the scale. it could create standard video dvd from the movies with dvd title menu and chpater menu, directly convert and burn any videos to dvd(dvd+r, dvd-r, dvd-rw, dvd+rw, dvd-dl, dvd+dl, etc), for instance how to DVD to iPad Converter, etc. work nicely in my small computer, i prefer it, following are a couple of in depth guides about video dvd creatorrzdvdcreatorrziPadtodvdcohope it may help you.

beatsbskthm غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس