عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 01-29-2013, 03:36 PM   #358 (permalink)

beatsbskthm

عضو مجتهد

beatsbskthm على طريق التميز

افتراضي i ripped a dvd to avi xvid codec,tell me how to convert this to normal avi file which is supported on wmp

it is possible to industry leading Ripping dvd to avi convertor <br/><br/>iam just wondering, precisely what the industry leading computer program (top rated or settled) is definitely the top rated for converting dvds for the avi format. i ask because i must transfer all my tv series i always have on dvd, onto my computer to ensure i do not have to locate the appropriate disk on a regular basis. which avi that is a leading format to transform dvd files too considering i want to play them on windows media centre or can anybody recommend another file that is certainly as good as avi.your assistance is greatly appreciated. thanks ahead of time.<br/><br/> video converter may be the state of the art to take action!cheers!<br/><br/>i use a program called . you can download a trial version on media click about the link for video tools. this will program enables you to convert dvd to a lot of formats like avi, mpeg4, ect. i work with this personally to convert dvds to my ipod. it works properly and is also only $35 - $40 dollars to acquire.

beatsbskthm غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس