عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 03-04-2013, 07:20 PM   #5 (permalink)

RiffSlilK

عضو جديد

RiffSlilK على طريق التميز
إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى RiffSlilK

افتراضي aisiktxr yokvg http://www.louisvuittontassennederland.net/ curhmtsz xmjitpcj

a bureau, Department of an ordinary.The people here go round and begin again to repeat the ordinary and the formula of life.The whole office is like a pool of dead water, but also people will naturally or half unconsciously threw some stones, ripples in the water.

is hogan sito ufficiale a sunny morning, Xiao Wang was some to sign files back into the office of director zhang.

ï؟½ï؟½ Dong, Dong ï؟½ï؟½ Wang sounded the director Zhang office door, see no response, he had pushed the door open, went straight into it, put the file on the desk.He was about to turn away, suddenly found the letter was lying a ripped open the drawer of the director.The yellow envelope, white envelope stuck its head, particularly glaring.Xiao Wang did not dare open carefully dropped out.

lunch time, Wang http://www.poloralphlauren2013-italia.net/ and a few colleagues dinner.A not to the point of Shenkan, Wang took a sip of the wine, slowly openings way: ï؟½ï؟½ hey, you listen http://www.louisvuittontassennederland.net/ to me, I send the file to a bureau office, you guess what I saw?Zhang bureau drawer is a letter.This is what age, others write, really old-fashioned!ï؟½ï؟½

ï؟½ï؟½ the letter?This is not to our piece of bureau who love letters.ï؟½ï؟½ always love to make fun of the Tao Li wink and make signs to one another.

ï؟½ï؟½ which can ah louis vuitton ï؟½ï؟½, always experienced old generation shook his head and said, ï؟½ï؟½ I will see is the housing distribution list, recently our office is not built a new house staff dormitory?ï؟½ï؟½

ï؟½ï؟½ hey, I behold, there may be a list of layoffs Oh, recently heard our office to rectify the ï؟½ï؟½ ï؟½ï؟½ ï؟½ï؟½ &ldquo glasses have been smart; Wu ï؟½ï؟½ about to speak, but saying nothing.

ï؟½ï؟½ how to do ah, who do not know who our office Zhang bureau say?This bad, he asked me that before the two out of print stamp, I was not willing to take it out, it seems, the first to be laid off must be me!ï؟½ï؟½ Arvin leaned back in his chair and sighed.

ï؟½ï؟½ http://www.scarpehogansitoufficiale2013.net/ well, you don't guess, haven't even gotten started, say, if you want to cut, urgent is useless.Fast food!ï؟½ï؟½ Wang impatiently interrupted arvin.

everyone will say nothing.Everyone is preoccupied be absent-minded, continue to eat drink, a heavy atmosphere condenses on the lonely air.

the next day, the whole office shrouded in a tense atmosphere.Wang ralph lauren work especially arvensis, every two or three days to Director Zhang office to run, people from time to time to see him and Zhang whispered muttering something; Avon reluctantly will his baby stamps one hundred yuan to the price sold to a bureau, said he didn't like, Zhang bureau also difficult to sell it in his heart to understand old daughter; Li a changed the past and look, suddenly serious glasses; ï؟½ï؟½ Wu ï؟½ï؟½ often for the work of others in various ways, especially when the whole office director Zhang pass by; the most stable of the old generation, or the usual work, as if all this has nothing to do with him, only he himself knew.Last please director Zhang lover in cousin that beauty salon to do SP spent his salary for a whole month, distressed for several days, but for this one, alas!Also had to swallow ï؟½ï؟½ ï؟½ï؟½

time flies, blink of an eye on the past six months.The bureau is still be in smooth water, did not mention who cuts thing.Everyone wondering.

one day, it is the hogan rebel turn of Wang garbage, in burning paper fireside, a do not burn yellow envelope let his eyes suddenly a bright, the letter that is not in a bureau there to see?Wang with psychological picked up the envelope, be very upset the letter out of his sight, was ï؟½ï؟½ ï؟½ï؟½ a single advertising in treatment of heart disease!

RiffSlilK غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس