منتديات داونلودز2

منتديات داونلودز2 (http://www.downloadiz2.com/forums/index.php)
-   الرسائل والمسجات (http://www.downloadiz2.com/forums/f19.html)
-   -   شعر انجليزي عربي (http://www.downloadiz2.com/forums/t25107.html)

the tob king 04-19-2009 02:35 PM

*افتقدك*

I miss the beautiful eyes that I can sail through forever. I miss the smile that send me to*

heaven.*

افتقد العينين الجميلتين و التي أبحر فيهما إلى مالا نهاية. افتقد الابتسامة التي ترسلني إلى السماء (نشوة)1*

I miss the mouth that says the loveliest words. I miss the hair that every woman is envious of.*

افتقد الثغر الذي يهمس بأعذب الكلمات.و افتقد الشعر الذي غارت منه النساء*

I miss the touch that comforts me in times of despair. I miss every part of a second I*

spent with you.*

افتقد الملمس الذي يواسيني في أوقات اليأس. وافتقد كل جزء من الثانية قضيته معك*

I miss the laugh that I rejoice at. I miss the tears that call on me to wash!*

افتقد الضحكة التي ابتهج بها. افتقد الدموع التي تناديني كي امسحها*

I miss the smell! Oh, that pleasant odor. I miss you far and even more when you are near.*

I miss the letters that you wrote.*

افتقد العبق. آه ذلك العطر الندي.افتقدك وأنت بعيدة و أكثر حينما تكونين قريبة . وافتقد الرسائل التي كتبت*

I miss that words you repeat. I miss the first time when you said you loved me. I miss*

the times when I had to apologize for being unkind to you.*

افتقد الكلمات التي ترددين. افتقد أول مرة قلت لي فيها انك تحبينني.افتقد الأوقات التي كان علي فيها أن اعتذر لك لكوني لم أكن لطيفا معك*

I miss the times when you forgive me. I miss the colors that you like because I don't*

see them anymore.*

افتقد الأوقات التي كنت تسامحينني فيها. وافتقد الألوان التي تحبين لأني ما عدت قادرا على رؤيتها بعد الآن*

I miss the place where we sat and talked till dawn. I miss your **** so much. I repeat*

it to myself everyday!! I miss the dreams that we dreamt of. I miss the hopes that we hoped*

together.*

افتقد المكان الذي كنا نجلس فيه و نتحدث حتى بزوغ الفجر. افتقد اسمك كثيرا. أكرره على نفسي مرارا كل يوم.افتقد الأحلام التي حلمنا بها معا. افتقد الآمال التي عقدناها سويا*

I miss the wishes you made for me. I miss the gifts you gave me! I miss the kindness that*

no one else can show!! I miss the happiness you can bring! I miss the heart that was so*

big that it can love the whole world.*

افتقد الأمنيات التي تمنيتها لي! افتقد الهدايا التي أعطيتني! افتقد الطيبة التي ما أظهرها احد غيرك قط.افتقد السعادة التي تجلبين!أفتقد القلب الذي يكبر ليشمل العالم بأسرة بالحب*

I miss the sweet voice that heals my wounds. I miss everything about you!*

افتقد أحلى صوت يلملم جراحي.افتقد كل شي عنك*

Now that you are dead, I don't know if could go on! I don't know if I could live or die!!*

هاأنت ميتة الآن, لا اعلم إذا كنت قادرا على المضي قدما!! ما عدت اعلم إذا كان بإمكاني الحياة أو الموت!!1*

I cried over you for so long that I blinded myself!! Alas!!!!! Could you be back! I guess*

not!*

لقد بكيتك طويلا حتى عميت ! واحسرتاه .هلا عدت ؟ لا أظن ذلك ممكنا*

Days passes me by and they seem like ages! I don't feel anymore! I can't hear anymore!!*

تمر الأيام علي وكأنها عصور! لم اعد قادرا على الشعور بعد الآن! لا أستطيع السمع بعد لآن!*

I can't smell anymore! Life has no taste!! Darkness prevails! But what keeps me holding*

myself together is only one thing: YOU DIED LOVING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

لا أستطيع ان أشم بعد الآن! لم يعد للحياة مذاق! عم الظلام ! لكن الشئ الوحيد الذي يبقيني متماسكا هو انك مت محبة لي*

ملك قلبى 05-28-2009 05:31 PM

هو بجد جميل بس بالنجليزى اجمل من العربى

تسلم ايدك

الساعة الآن 03:18 AM