منتديات داونلودز2

العودة   منتديات داونلودز2 > >

أرشيف المحذوفات هنا تجد المواضيع التالفة و المحذوفة من قبل ادارة المنتدى

new trash new génération new hopes new lifes

hi people im new her i juste wanna to ask all of u about the quality of movies her im

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-01-2007, 04:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
عضو جديد

christo على طريق التميز

افتراضي

hi people im new her i juste wanna to ask all of u about the quality of movies her im not lot interesseted by arabic film but thier is some film need me to see them coz they ar so really damn good i juste wanna to know if every body has the same idea like me and i wanna to ask any one can healp me by anyway in my dream i wanna to be an actor of movies and i wanna to meak a movie about my own life storie i can tell that is gonna be like the fire in the house and i like to know if ther is any one interesseted cénarist ho wanna to help director caméra man anyone wan't to help he don't has juste to wright for me an email in my adress mail nikolay_01@hotmail.de i hope that i will have some help from my brothers and friend from arabic countries anyway it juste a dream and i wanna to meak it come true and i don't care if that gonna cost monie or not coz every cent we gonna spend it we gonna earn'it after coz we gonna has a big successsssssssssssssss if that interessed you u have to email me and if you think that im juste somecrasy ho don't find anythink to do then it ur right to think as u well but at last it what i have in my mind and i will do it juste take time to think and i can have answers after lol salamo 3alkaykom

christo غير متواجد حالياً  

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

جديد مواضيع قسم أرشيف المحذوفات

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are معطلة
Pingbacks are معطلة
Refbacks are معطلة

الساعة الآن 01:03 PM

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML

Downloadiz2.Com - Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd