منتديات داونلودز2

العودة   منتديات داونلودز2 > >

الجرافيك و التصميم كل ما يتعلق بالجرافيك من صور و دروس تعليم فوتوشوب

موسوعة الهامرا 50.000 صورة مفرغة ،، !!

شكراااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-03-2009, 10:46 PM   #141 (permalink)
عضو جديد

waleedramadan على طريق التميز

افتراضي

شكراااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

waleedramadan غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-31-2009, 01:33 PM   #142 (permalink)
عضو نشيط

mahmoud_samy على طريق التميز

افتراضي

الف شكر على الموضوع بس تقريبا كده الروابط مش شغاله

mahmoud_samy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-31-2009, 01:34 PM   #143 (permalink)
عضو نشيط

mahmoud_samy على طريق التميز

افتراضي

بس مش كلها فيه وفيه

mahmoud_samy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-03-2010, 03:19 AM   #144 (permalink)
عضو جديد

بلاميطا على طريق التميز

افتراضي

مشكووووور يا اخى جزاك الله كل الخير

بلاميطا غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-31-2010, 12:09 PM   #145 (permalink)
عضو مجتهد

الصورة الرمزية elmohagrayman

elmohagrayman على طريق التميز

افتراضي

مشكوووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووور

elmohagrayman غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-13-2010, 07:22 AM   #146 (permalink)
عضو جديد

yan9085 على طريق التميز

افتراضي

Time is running out for my friend. While we are sitting at lunch she casually mentions she and her husband are thinking of starting a family. "We're taking a survey,"she says, half-joking. "Do you think I should have a baby?"

dog clothes,

"It will change your life," dog clothes I say, carefully keeping my tone neutral. "I know,"she says, "no more sleeping in on weekends, no more spontaneous holidays..."

But that's not what I mean at all. I look at my friend, trying to decide what to tell her. I want her to know what she will never learn in childbirth classes. I want to tell her that the physical wounds of child bearing will heal, but becoming a mother will leave her with an emotional wound so raw that she will be vulnerable forever.

cheap aion kinah,

I consider warning her that she will never again read a newspaper without thinking:cheap aion kinah "What if that had been MY child?" That every plane crash, every house fire will haunt her. That when she sees pictures of starving children, she will wonder if anything could be worse than watching your child die. I look at her carefully manicured nails and stylish suit and think that no matter how sophisticated she is, becoming a mother will reduce her to the primitive level of a bear protecting her cub.

wedding dresses,

I feel I should warn her that no matter how many years she has invested in her career,wedding dresses she will be professionally derailed by motherhood. She might arrange for child care, but one day she will be going into an important business meeting, and she will think her baby's sweet smell. She will have to use every ounce of discipline to keep from running home, just to make sure her child is all right.

wedding dresses,

I want my friend to know that every decision will no longer be routine.wedding dresses That a five-year-old boy's desire to go to the men's room rather than the women's at a restaurant will become a major dilemma. The issues of independence and gender identity will be weighed against the prospect that a child molester may be lurking in the lavatory. However decisive she may be at the office, she will second-guess herself constantly as a mother.

flyff penya,

Looking at my attractive friend,flyff penya I want to assure her that eventually she will shed the added weight of pregnancy, but she will never feel the same about herself. That her own life, now so important, will be of less value to her once she has a child. She would give it up in a moment to save her offspring, but will also begin to hope for more years—not to accomplish her own dreams—but to watch her children accomplish theirs.

maple story mesos,

I want to describe to my friend the exhilaration of seeing your child learn to hit a ball.maple story mesos I want to capture for her the belly laugh of a baby who is touching the soft fur of a dog for the first time. I want her to taste the joy that is so real it hurts.

My friend's look makes me realize that tears have formed in my eyes. "You'll never regret it," I say finally. Then, squeezing my friend's hand, I offer a prayer for her and me and all of the mere mortal women who stumble their way into this holiest of callings.

yan9085 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-14-2010, 10:31 AM   #147 (permalink)
عضو مجتهد

Mustafa Alramady على طريق التميز

افتراضي

GAmEd

MaskooOoR

Ya MaaAaaan

Mustafa Alramady غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-03-2011, 01:46 PM   #148 (permalink)
عضو جديد

عبدالحليم الحمزاوى على طريق التميز

افتراضي

الله ينور وشكرا جدا

عبدالحليم الحمزاوى غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-06-2011, 01:58 PM   #149 (permalink)
عضو مبدع

ahmeddarwish على طريق التميز

افتراضي

شكرااااااااا

ahmeddarwish غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-07-2011, 04:11 PM   #150 (permalink)
<font color="red"><b><span lang="ar-eg">•• Prog. SuperVisor ••</span>

الصورة الرمزية Sylar

Sylar على طريق التميز

افتراضي

تسلللللللللللللللللللم على المجهود الرائع دة .. !

التوقيع
Back From Alex
| Alexandria is a Wonderful World |
Go to it to know the mean of the life
Sylar غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

جديد مواضيع قسم الجرافيك و التصميم

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are معطلة
Pingbacks are معطلة
Refbacks are معطلة

الساعة الآن 05:09 PM

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML

Downloadiz2.Com - Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd