منتديات داونلودز2

العودة   منتديات داونلودز2 > >

أرشيف المحذوفات هنا تجد المواضيع التالفة و المحذوفة من قبل ادارة المنتدى

Flamini: I Might Have Stayed If Only...

Mathieu Flamini has admitted that Arsenal's failure on all fronts this season has directly influenced his decision to leave the

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-11-2008, 05:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
عضو مجتهد

eldradoman على طريق التميز

افتراضي

Mathieu Flamini has admitted that Arsenal's failure on all fronts this season has directly influenced his decision to leave the club for Milan

Most reports cite the lure of the euro as the motivation behind Flamini's decision, but the French internationl insinuated that he made up his mind a result of Arsenal's failure to land silverware and Milan's oh so effective charm offensive.

When pressed on whether ultimate success in the Premiership or the Champions League might have convinced him to stay, Flamini said: "That would have weighed in the balance. It would certainly have counted.

"I actually wanted to sign a new contract at Arsenal last July but it didn't happen. AC Milan did so much to sign me I couldn't refuse," he added.

"What happened to us after leading the league for so long was the most painful experience I had during four years at Arsenal."

Flamini, 24, recently put pen to paper on a four-year deal with Milan said to be worth a staggering £70,000 a week

eldradoman غير متواجد حالياً  

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

جديد مواضيع قسم أرشيف المحذوفات

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are معطلة
Pingbacks are معطلة
Refbacks are معطلة

الساعة الآن 02:16 PM

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML

Downloadiz2.Com - Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd