|البرامج الكاملة تحميل احدث البرامج الكاملة والحديثة|
| ||أدوات الموضوع||انواع عرض الموضوع|
|10-05-2006, 05:55 PM||#1 (permalink)|
أخر نسخة من برنامج FlashFXP v3.4.0 Build 1145 Final
فائدته : تحميل ورفع الملفات
FlashFXP v3.4.0 Build 1145 Final
FlashFXP is the premier FTP/FXP client that has gained rapid popularity due to its simple interface and advanced functionality. We at IniCom Networks aim to provide high quality software with great support. The enclosed documentation will help guide new users through getting started with FlashFXP and give advanced users insight into some of the more advanced/unknown features of FlashFXP.
* The graph font can now be changed seperately from the application font.
* Global "Bind Socket to IP" setting.
* Per-Site "Bind Socket to IP" setting.
* Multi-language support. See http://www.flashfxp.com/languages for more information.
* Added new status msg "Listening on PORT: X, Waiting for connection." to help troubleshoot PORT mode connections.
* If Passive mode fails two times in a row, FlashFXP will switch to PORT mode or vice versa.
* If the connection is lost to the ftp site you can continue to browse cached folders and queue files. If a task is performed that requires a connection, FlashFXP will reconnect back to the ftp site and then perform that task.
* You can now browse cached folders and queue files while a transfer is in progress.
* Added Replace feature to internal Text Editor.
* Secure certificate details are now stored for later reviewing, they can be viewed via the Site Manager / SSL Tab.
* When the speed limit is activated you will see a status indicator icon in the statusbar next to the transfer filename.
* Added new option in Preferences / Display / Options "Accurate file system shell icons", when unchecked FlashFXP will use the default icon for each file type. Using default icons rather than accurate icons improves performance.
* Per-Site speed limit settings.
* Global option to disable speed limiting for lan transfers.
* New command line options for download/upload/fxp (see updated helpfile).
* Added support for Clear Command Channel (CCC).
* Added support for SOCKS4/SOCKS5 BIND method, which means you can use SOCKS4/SOCKS5 with active mode (PORT).
* Added support for SSL Client Certificates.
* New import/export for sites using .ftp (xml based) file format. Easily export and send sites to friends, or script .ftp file generation for easy configuration for clients/friends/webhosts.
* U3 USB drive support. Watch the website for a U3 specific installer.
* Syncronized Browsing. When browsing remotely the local sync now occurs after the change dir, rather than after the list complete.
* Rename will now cancel out if the folder/file name only contains spaces.
* The active selection in the Preferences is now saved and remembered when you re-enter the Preferences dialog.
* OpenSSL DLL's updated to 0.9.8b (Compiled with VS2005 for speed).
* Default application font switched to "Microsoft Sans Serif" since it supports ClearType, unlike "MS Sans Serif" which doesn't.
* Holding the shift key while pressing the refresh button will now refresh from cache, Similar to shift-F5.
* When you rename a file/folder in the file listing the selected file/folder is remebered after the listing is refreshed.
* Opening the Site Manager while connected will now jump to the currently connected site profile.
* Changing focus to the dropdown box using the mouse now selects all of the text within.
* If the connection is lost during a file transfer, auto-reconnect will only trigger if the connection retry count is non-zero or the retry failed transfers value is non-zero. Previously auto-reconnect was triggered in all cases. Sometimes there are sites where the login/password is only valid once, so an auto-reconnect is pointless.
* After editing a remote file the edited file is re-selected after the listing is refreshed.
* When selecting files in the local browsing the selection size isn't updated probably due to a syntax error.
* If FlashFXP was locked with a password and on transfer complete triggers it was unable to close properly.
* If the connection is lost during a delete operation and the user clicks yes to the a reconnect prompt, after connecting FlashFXP sometimes ended up in the wrong folder.
* Once the connection retry count was reached the 'Go' and 'stop after current transfer' buttons states weren't updated properly.
* If you connect to a site and while that connection is still being attempted click 'go' the connection attempt isn't properly reset prior to connecting to the site in the queue.
* Bookmark selection was disabled when working with the site in offline mode.
* There was a logic bug in the "FTP sort by (default)" option located in the Preference dialog. If you select sort by "file extension" the option saves but when you re-open the Preference dialog the option becomes undefined and errors when you click OK.
* Fixed bug with SOCKS5 that resulted in a delayed failure when the connection is rejected by the SOCKS5 proxy.
* When expanding folders if the user pressed disconnect or the connection was lost at a specific moment, the folder was removed from the queue without being expanded.
* The -go command line param didn't work as was intended.
* Fixed corrupted data in CWD when selecting a path from the dropdown box via the keyboard.
* Fixed a bug that resulted FlashFXP transferring a file followed by trying to transfer it again, this was caused by a loss of connection and followed by reconnect and due to a flag not being properly reset.
* Compare Folders > Exclude File Extension Toggle bug.
* SSL problem when connecting to two SSL sites at the exact same time, one site would lose connection.
* Local file list "type" column was shown even though the right click menu said it was hidden (unchecked). The default value was inconsistent.
* Print is now disabled in the internal text editor if no printers are found. Otherwise trying to print would generate an error.
* A/V when closing FlashFXP while the Caclulate FTP Space Used.
* Local Browser - Clicking a shortcut link that points to the current working directory would result in an empty file list.
* In some instances the file date/time in the file exist dialog were not updated to reflect the time zone offset.
* Other minor fixes
|مواقع النشر (المفضلة)|
|جديد مواضيع قسم البرامج الكاملة|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|
|Downloadiz2.Com - Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd|