منتديات داونلودز2

العودة   منتديات داونلودز2 > >

الحب والرومانسية كل مايتعلق بالحب من مشاكل وانواع الحب.وأروع ماقيل فى الحب واجمل قصص الحب الرومانسية

♥♥♥♥ قــ إعترافات ــــلب ♥♥♥♥

uggs outlet With a 5 inch stiletto, oversized bow (that somehow manages to be both chic AND large, something that

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-09-2013, 03:40 PM   #161 (permalink)
عضو جديد

louisvuittoncu1087 على طريق التميز

افتراضي

uggs outlet With a 5 inch stiletto, oversized bow (that somehow manages to be both chic AND large, something that few bows accomplish), and trademark red sole, these black satin beauties stand in a league of their own, just like Grace Kelly2 Dimensions are 10 The inside only brings more fun, with smaller Tahitienne print I absolutely love the purple patent leather
Louis Vuitton SpeedyThe Louis Vuitton Speedy is one of the most classic, most iconic, most recognizable handbags of all time Seriously how much more chic could you be? Why not whip out your cig from the classic LV Monogram canvas with coordinating brown leather lining and a flap closure My choice goes to the red/silver5,000 to It was showcased in its own window on the side of the store all by itself and was just glaring at us with handcrafted details and superb materials

ugg boots sale Perhaps its the sharp right angles or the rectangular, stiff shape The single adjustable strap has a 8Price: $2800Size: 15 x 7 Want is the key word there75 stacked heel, these exquisite boots just scream out BUY ME! These are the kind of shoes that can make any outfit look out of this world
</em>? Screw the bitch, gimme my bag</blockquote>What do you all think of the campaign? <em>Yay or Nay</em>?Via Scarlett-FanMore pics and story after the jump <blockquote>What we strive for is to create a fresh mood and a new spirit each season a different way for the Louis Vuitton woman to express her femininity, her confidence, her love of luxuryIts possible that the exclusion of the Gucci signature from this tote is what makes it look so clean and sophisticated, but I think its more than that But throw it over your shoulder and you have a stunning piece of work3 x 3 x 1

ugg boots sale Youll have to really work it to pull off this much shine, but with a solid-color dress (call me crazy, but Im thinking maybe the green in the clutch could be that solid coloritd be a totally unexpected but would pull together really well with the bag) and limited jewelry, Id totally work itcom Even if you have little interest in the charm itself, the videos old school line drawings and the sweet song that accompanies them are a nice little respite from your lunchtime food comaI must admit, I have had Elle MacPherson envy for years8 x 15 inches, which is a pretty decent size, if you ask me

uggs outlet online Have you ever seen a bag with studs implemented in the way Christian Louboutin did on his Artemis Python Shoulder Bag? Because I have not Related StoriesBillie Achilleos creates Louis Vuitton animals for their Sydney store openingLouis Vuitton Tahitienne BagsLouis Vuitton Neverfull BagsThe Bags of Yayoi Kusama for Louis VuittonSome accessories junkies look at certain handbag designs and see faces, but this exhibit by British artist Billie Achilleos takes that phenomenon to a whole new level The single chain link shoulder strap adds the perfect spunk to the already attention-getting blue metallic leather Great wide leg jeans, a killer blue top, a stunning handbag, and a Twizler in her hand Lindsay Lohan keeps being snapped looking like a laid-back 20-something-year-old who is stylish and simple
Of course there are other Alma options if the Vernis does not float your boat (as it does not for me) Louis Vuitton calls it a utilitarian rain bag with pull ties and a printed vintage Louis Vuitton logo Related StoriesGucci Jungle Shoulder BagGucci Crocodile Hysteria BagThe new must-have Gucci Soft Stirrup bag in blue crocodileGucci Artisan Traveling TourIts been a while since a new bag design has moved me enough to believe it will be the new must have bag1, and is available in black or brown for $885 via eLuxury And at this price point, a lot more people can add it to their collection than might have before

http://www.christmasuggforcheap.com And the luxurious leather lining really is a nice finishing touch, seeing that many LV bags are lined with canvas He hoped construction could start next year and end before 2009 Maybe that means that yachting is the sport for me Gucci gets it exactly right with this one Related StoriesLouis Vuitton taps Muhammad Ali for its latest Core Values campaignPreview: Louis Vuiton Core Values CampaignLouis Vuitton Core Values: Annie Leibovitz with Mikhail BaryshnikovMan Bag Monday: Michael Phelps for Louis Vuitton Core Values<small style="text-align: center;">Angelina Jolie in Louis Vuittons Core Values Campaign

louisvuittoncu1087 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #162 (permalink)
عضو جديد

افتراضي

ugg sale If you are a fan of oversized bags then feast your eyes on this beauty that is available in the XL size (29 Thank you Louis Vuitton for giving us something to dream about and lust over this weekend, you have made our purse loving hearts go boom, boom, boom The inside of the bag is lined with the softest saffron microfiber<!-- see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media1 x 2 and is available through eLuxury for $540
The bag I am referring to is the Gucci Icon Bit Medium Shoulder Bag which rocks as easy everyday style in fall/winter suede The publishers invited were mainly local New York fashion bloggers, some of which included our good friends Daniel and Rebecca Saynt, Yuli Ziv, Wendy Lam and the ever-so-fabulous Gala Darling The red satin is so vixen-esque! I am thinking I would still opt for the Cancan Satin Clutch over this one, but add some movement to your life through Saks for $995 Perhaps its both, plus the dark-chocolate brown leather and crocodile trim that reminds me of the materials that are often used to make fine briefcases The asymmetry of the flap gives just a hint of a geometric feel without being too avant garde

uggs outlet stores Related StoriesLouis Vuitton Monogram Canvas GallieraLouis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Pochette Belt 40Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Toilette 25The Louis Vuitton Monogram Nova Minaudiere<em>Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Galliera</em>The countdown has officially begun for those on the Louis Vuitton Watercolor Speedy list! Luckily I am on the list and I am quite excited to get my Speedy and use it for summerLouis Vuitton surely has clients who will pony up for this bag in one of its three colors mint, jaune (pale yellow) or nuit (navy blue with a bit of softness) or who knows, maybe someone will get it in all three I precisely remember how thrilled I was in grade school and high school that my mom spent X amount at the department store and came home with a free Clinique gift bag Related StoriesFloat away with Louis Vuittons littlest accessoryLouis Vuitton Gold CharmsLouis Vuitton CharmsLouis Vuitton NeverfullDo I really need to say more? Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand plus words and today, this photo is here to make us all drool Our Louis Vuitton store of choice is the Bal Harbour shops in North Miami
Many of you were less than impressed with it and I can see why <center>CLICK HERE to watch the video now!</center> Related StoriesTakashi Murakami not just doodling on Vuitton bags anymoreLouis Vuitton at Los Angeles MOCALouis Vuitton Thats Love Satin ToteLouis Vuitton BerlingotWhen Apple floods the market with another ingenious mainstream product, the launch guarantees two things I would totally go for the orange version (more of a tan orange than orange orange) This unique clutch will add style to any conservative or edgy outfit The agenda PM can be bought for $300 via eLuxury

uggs clearance sale And what better than this small version, which is the epitome of evening-wear chic The namesake coin is the only branding that I can see from where Im sitting, and the choice of shiny hardware instead of matte gives it a small pop of Gucci glam The recent example that most of us know best is Jimmy Choo: the long-time shoe brand added a bag line a few years ago and hasnt looked back This evening bag comes in glossy white or black patent leather This unique clutch will add style to any conservative or edgy outfit

uggs clearance sale Logos always present a sort of mental block for me no matter how much I would like something otherwise, I always manage to talk myself out of it if its got an obviously displayed brand name It was a sleek gentlemen who I met near the entrance of the showroom, who turned out to be the LV Director Of Advertising Eric LichtmessThat meant that we got to see a lot of lovely luggage on the runway, from oversized crocodile hat boxes to traditional luggage suitcasesMarc by Marc Jacobs available via Saks for $348 After a dozen looks, I thought I was in for a very unpleasant show
I love to read your reviews and have bought some of the bags you have recommended5 H x 2 Buy the Louis Vuitton Key Holder Lindsay Lohan sports via eLuxury for $330 This is a bicycle, right? Does Gucci placing some leather on it make it a collectors item? Where would you ride this precious bike to? I totally understand spending money on a racing bike or mountain bike, because there is a seemingly understandable point behind it There are flat handles that are adjustable, a removable padded shoulder strap, an address holder which can be stamped with baby or mothers initials (never put your full name, initals works perfect!), and a key ring holder

http://www.uggbootschristmassalecenter.com So after a not-so-great experience in Neiman Marcus (come on, you NEVER TELL A LADY SHE NEEDS AN OIL STABILIZER on a day over 100 degrees and humid!) we made our way to Louis Vuittoncom, preceded by an exclusive press preview from 1st February (louisvuittonjourneyspress Buy it through eLuxury for $235 So take a look at the bags, and let us know <em>would you or wouldnt you?</em>1 If he had popped up in time for my Guide to Bag Charms last week, he would have undoubtedly had a starring role in that post, and as it is, he should still be on your gifting list

قديم 01-09-2013, 03:48 PM   #163 (permalink)
عضو جديد

افتراضي

uggs cheap com is a making-of video of the interviews, as well as a focus on The Climate Project, spearheaded by Nobel Peace Prize winner Al Gore, to which Louis Vuitton is making a donation on behalf of the three astronauts I will give you 5 seconds 5 Related StoriesGucci Jungle Shoulder BagFashion Week Handbags: Gucci Fall 2012Gucci Tribeca Medium Shoulder BagThis retro Gucci crossbody bag has my attentionIve been asked many times to name the most iconic bags of all time On a gorgeous South Florida day, we headed to Bal Harbour to <em>merely</em> look and see what some of our favorite stores had on the shelves If I could afford it, would I then be able to justify it? The Louis Vuitton Gold Charms add elegance to the simplicity of a charm and add a hefty price tag with the 18k gold
I dont personally know too many men who carry clutches, but most of the hand-held bags would make great travel accessories to carry inside the collections larger options Buy through Neiman Marcus for $1395 As we know, LV is very protective of their brand and their logos I for one would just hate to see my favorite geek crew get in trouble over this awesomely busted mythGehry, who designed the titanium-clad Guggenheim museum in Bilbao, Spain, said the commission for the Louis Vuitton building was like a dream I want Vlad to have the Keepall 45 for himself, but in all honesty, I think I secretly want him to get it so I can use it myself on weekend trips

uggs outlet online 12345NEXT PAGE Related StoriesGucci Pop Bamboo Handle BagGucci New Jackie Guccissima Shoulder BagGucci New Jackie Large HoboGucci Jackie Raffia Shoulder BagI look through a lot of fashion shows and various accessories presentations Just a few stores across the way was Louis Vuitton, which we knew we had to visit Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Speedy 40 | $6702 Gucci Pop Patent Leather Bamboo Handle Bag But now I am that snob, the designer handbag snob
Louis Vuitton is slowly making its way into the online world of publishers and social media (last week Louis Vuitton announced that it is officially on Twitter) Throw in your credit cards, some cash, lipstick, and cell, and you are off This time, we found our way to the new Montaigne lineVisit www Related StoriesLouis Vuitton CharmsFor Louis Vuitton lovers, the perfect bag charmLouis Vuitton Car CharmLouis Vuitton for Valentines DayToday is the day of LV here

uggs cheap Buy through Neiman Marcus for $895 There is a little of this and a little of that Mostly, it is a pretty charm in a variety of colors It just so happened to closely resemble the Louis Vuitton monogram, which had been subject of several lawsuits in the past Do you plan on buying anything from the collection? Related StoriesThe Bags of Yayoi Kusama for Louis VuittonLouis Vuitton taps artist Yayoi Kusama for upcoming collaborationYour first look at Yayoi Kusama for Louis VuittonYayoi Kusama for Louis Vuitton: All The AccessoriesBy now, all of you are probably familiar with Infinitely Kusama, the collection of ready-to-wear, handbags, shoes and accessories that Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama has designed for French luxury powerhouse Louis Vuitton

uggs on sale And an everyday tote is an essential for any collection I love the idea of a charm hanging from my bag Lindsay was sporting the limited edition Louis Vuitton Olympe Stratus GM, which is a lightweight, comfortable bag with a resin LV plaque and chunky braided handle and optional shoulder strap8x 6 Only problem (for me at least) is the $37,500 price tag
Already a celebrity favorite, the Louis Vuitton Antheia Hobo is clearly one of those occasions when the monogram mania feels oh so right Thank you Louis Vuitton for giving us something to dream about and lust over this weekend, you have made our purse loving hearts go boom, boom, boom Thank you Gucci, thank you for making a bag I actually like Because the shapes are classic and theres not a great deal of surface area, Ive always thought that the shoes worked, at least for a certain customer Louis Vuitton offers a wide variety of canvases and leathers to choose from which makes each item stand apart from the next, even if it is slightly

http://www.christmasonsaleuggsshop.com Its for a totally off the wall productVuitton found someone who was up to the task, though, and the results of the LouisVuitton7H After spending the past few days int he city, I realized that I a) forgot to post my moms Mothers Day gift b) need more cute clothes and c) do not own nearly the bag collection of most of the population of NYC Hers appears to be a larger model than is available online

قديم 01-09-2013, 04:13 PM   #164 (permalink)
乂事 The BoSS 乂事

الصورة الرمزية Dj-BoOTa

Dj-BoOTa على طريق التميز
إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى Dj-BoOTa

افتراضي

ركنُُ ُ تتنفس فيه الأرواح ُ بعيداً عن الضوضاء

فبعيدآ عن الضوضاء قررت ابدأ من هنا
::من أول صفحه
::لآخر صفحه
لأكون هنآ بحروفي وكلمآتي !!
من الممكن ان تكون مجرد خيالآت !!
آو بعثره حروف كونت كلمآت
آو آحآسيس آتمناهآ آو آعيشها
آو ربمآ تكون موآقف أثرت في حيآتي !!

فهنآ ساكون بعيدآ عن الضوضاء
بعيدا عن أراء الكثيرين ونقدهم وموافقتهم
وبعيدا عن مجاملاتهم وإعجابهم
::قررت ان اكون انا بحروف ناطقه

اتمنى ما يروق لى يروق لكم

التوقيع
بوتا ابوحجـــــى
Dj-BoOTa غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-28-2013, 11:15 AM   #165 (permalink)
عضو جديد

louisvuittonzf1038 على طريق التميز

افتراضي

[url=http://www.belstaffgiaccacom.com]Belstaff[url] I owned a stunning Coach Tote which had a light blue suede stripe and cream colored canvas The clutch has a removable strap for carrying and dimensions are 12 Some schools (particularly those where orange figures prominently, bleh) have a harder time of it than others, and I like to think that my school chose wisely</blockquote>Price is $970 via Gucci When the Damier Graphite collection was introduced in the Fall of 2008, it was evident it would be an instant sensation, especially for men
As always call Louis Vuitton Bal Harbour for any LV need Moreover, I would imagine with daily wear and tear the fabulous stones (which you will be paying a hefty price for) might start falling offThe GoodsWe had the opportunity to capture some of the Fall 2009 collection accessories that were displayed in the showroom <em>Let us know what you think, is this much too much or am I just being cheap?</em> Related StoriesLouis Vuitton Farandole BraceletRoberto Cavalli Serpent Bracelet ClutchLouis Vuitton Ipanema Beach TowelLouis Vuitton Monogram Groom Collection<em>Louis Vuitton Epi Alma</em>I have never denied or hidden the fact that I am a huge fan of Louis Vuitton Related StoriesLouis Vuitton Damier Canvas SpeedyLouis Vuitton Monogram Dentelle SpeedyThe Iconic Louis Vuitton SpeedyLouis Vuitton Watercolor Speedy 35Tons of new designs and art work appeared earlier this week on Style

[url=http://www.belstaffde.com]Belstaff Jacken[url] We popped into <em>Louis Vuitton</em> Cologne and saw a great looking tote Its iconic enough on its own that the only thing I would seriously advise against wearing it with would be another bold pattern But before sulking at the hefty price tag, consider Private will be sold in a limited edition Louis Vuitton gold monogrammed case Ha If you have the money and Gucci is your style, then why not? The log carrier is 33
When singing along in my car (yes, I rap alone in my car According to a 2008 Unity study, 94% of affluent customers make online purchases, and as sales have slowed as a result of back-breaking economic conditions the world over, luxury companies are starting to realize that they have to start messing around with this newfangled Internet thing after all Or if youd like to skip straight to buying, the bags are available now via Vuitton Along with that, we have a gallery of imagery throughout Guccis history, from the early 1930s to today The dimensions allow this Montaigne bag to be carried during the day and fit the goods you must travel with, measuring 12

I hope you dont plan on carrying too much with you because the depth of this clutch is two inches! Two inches! Thats not a whole lot of room to carry your essentials Related StoriesLouis Vuitton Monogram Rivets Accessory PouchLouis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Bellevue PMLouis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Roxbury DriveCelebrate Valentines Day with a Louis Vuitton Heart PouchThe Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Roxbury Drive is made of LVs signature Monogram-embossed coated leather with natural cowhide trim and features golden metal hardware This little mushroom man has been placed on the front of an agenda, which is available in the traditional monogram canvas as well as the black and white Multicolore canvas You must read on to see what I am talking about I bet Im not the only person doing handbag math right now

Photo via Pbase Related StoriesChristian Louboutin Marianna HoboChristian Louboutin Piercing Softy HoboChristian Louboutin Layered Leather HoboChristian Louboutin Sylvia Drapey HoboSince today is Project Runway re-cap day, I figured I would write about a bag that sort of reminded me of what the judges of the show might say Louis Vuitton shows that they can go even without the classic monogram canvas and still produce a fantastic bag Bonos Red Campaign is one of the big ones, involving a lot of ginormous corporations, like Limited and Apple00Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Keepall 45 | $1,380Louboutin combines toughness with glamour in this blush leather clutch
com</em> In everyday life, the idea of this bag seems somewhat cool but I truly feel like it would hurt You are guaranteed to need to change your tot, so there is a washable embroidered changing mat Would you ever pay that much for a bag? Are you interested in crocodile at all? Buy through Net-a-Porter for $14,200 I love everything about this bag, seriously, everything

http://www.belstaff-jacke.com Check out the video, straight from Louis Vuitton, above The Christian Louboutin Painted Python Shoulder Bag is a bag that I would beyond love to call my own picked up a gorgeous Louis Vuitton Taiga Dersou recently The problem with this execution, though, is that even though the bag is relatively petite, the trash material is just one big, square piece She subsequently adopted her first child, Maddox, from a Cambodia orphanage

louisvuittonzf1038 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-28-2013, 11:16 AM   #166 (permalink)
عضو جديد

افتراضي

[url=http://www.belstaffde.com]Belstaff[url] PB: With so many organizations to choose from, what was the appeal in partnering with The Climate Project?The Climate Project has made great strides in educating people all over the world about climate change and the solutions that will be necessary to solve the crisis This is a process in photography know as degrade The Internet is broad, democratic, and welcomes all kinds; it has changed the way that consumers interact with corporations in fundamental ways that are constantly evolving I guess with all the country pride Ive been feeling and seeing others feel, this line drops at the right time Were big fans of this particular bag and all of the beautiful, pale colors it came in; check out more pictures of Wintour carrying it after the jump
To be inside working is positively unfair on days like the ones that weve been having, but such is life, I guess But if I were, I think Id get over my logo phobia and get the Louis Vuitton Farandole braceletcom</em> Related StoriesLouis Vuitton Monogram Motard ClutchLouis Vuitton Fall Preview: Monogram ShearlingLouis Vuitton Fall Preview Monogram MirageLouis Vuitton Fall Preview Limelight ClutchFeast your eyes fashionable girls and boys, for this is the last Scarlett ad you will see from me! Yes, my fall preview series has come to a sad conclusion and I have oh-so-thoughtfully saved the best, or maybe the worst, for last Then we have the Christian Louboutin Alpaca Satchel Also, the beautiful grey suede is versatile and appropriate on a multiple occasions and with multiple colors, including this seasons all-important berry tones

[url=http://www.belstaffjacketcom.com]belstaff sale[url] If there is a super secret bag about to be released, they know before Marc Jacobs even designs it It looks like the leather is soft, though, and its in this seasons biggest color Net-a-Porter features this bag for $1295 (unfortunately, thats a normal price point for any Louboutin product) After the jump, we have all the info and a few suggestions of what you should scoop up before everything gets more expensive Our SA, Vlad, and I all went back and forth between the clutch and wallet
The Louis Vuitton Damier Alma is an alluring shape with the chic Damier print and is accented with smooth ebony leather trim Your monogram bags are probably one of the worst logo bags out there The thing is, lately I have not had much love for Gucci Either of these options is obviously perfect for spring and summer, and the convenient shoulder strap gives a note of casualness to a shape that can otherwise look a bit businesslike I adored the leopard print Sprouse scarf that made such a big impression last year, and in this years full collection of the artists inspired work, my favorite is, again, a scarf The Louis Vuitton Monogram Roses Stole

We did not leave with a new pair of sneakers, but I left crushing on a new handbag Your bag collection shouldnt be missing a Louis Vuitton Speedy, but if it is, weve got a few things you might want to consider If he had popped up in time for my Guide to Bag Charms last week, he would have undoubtedly had a starring role in that post, and as it is, he should still be on your gifting list The PM is already out of stock but the GM, 18 Many of you certainly know, but there is some that may not

Bravo Louis Vuitton If your body was as bootylicious as hers, would you also carry this bag? Any chance that you think it looks better on an actual person than in the ads? All I can say is that I am not crying over my loss not owning this handbag Related StoriesFashion Week Handbags: Louis Vuitton Spring 2011Fashion Week Handbags: Louis Vuitton Fall 2012Fashion Week Handbags: Louis VuittonFashion Week Handbags: Louis Vuitton Fall 2011Its been a full month since all of the fashion week festivities started, and theyve finally come to an end The friendly salesman (whose name I cant recall, Ill dig up his biz card later) brought it out for us to inspect in my opinion the best $22,700 spent *if* you have them to spend on a bag I want something small enough to fit easily in my hand that will hold only the very essentials house key, car key, ID, cash, phone
With patience and perseverance I eventually achieved my goal, the wonderful Rebecca Minkoff was there to snap the glorious moment of meeting Jim The lining is grained leather and there is a zipper closure The sleek and clean lines of the textured Epi leather, smooth leather trim, and stunning shiny palladium hardware combine to make this bag a show stopper They were chic and at least 80 years old The slight ruching under the front flap and pleated sides adds sizzle

http://www.belstaffde.com The biggest criticism I have of this bag is that its a bit plain, but since most of Louboutins bags are very simple and clean, Ill chalk that up to a fundamental difference in personal taste between me and whoever is in charge of this line Available in either dune or ebene, this speedy is trimmed with leather and features shiny brass metal hardware Zip top closure with long leather pullscom</small>Every season, waiting for the Louis Vuitton show is torturousWhat was perhaps even more interesting than the colors or materials were the shapes that they took

قديم 01-28-2013, 11:22 AM   #167 (permalink)
عضو جديد

افتراضي

[url=http://www.belstaff-jacke.com]Belstaff Sale[url] Buy through Saks for $850 When I picture red and white stripes I automatically think of candy canes, but not so with these new bags! The bags are trimmed in a gorgeous white pebbled leather Louboutin loves spikes, but I still dont think they work in this fashion on a bag Theres nothing to break it up, so all you see is bits of string, what might be a shoelace, some gold foil and a torn piece of an envelope The royal blue stands out beautifully against the watersnake zip top pouch which is offset by a silver-tone chain link strap
To buy or not to buy The more steps in the production process that it can control, the more affect that its decisions and policies can have on not only how much LVMH spends on raw materials, but also on global prices for exotic leathers Coincidentally, we recently strolled into the flagship LV store on 5th Avenue here in New York and inquired about possibly getting a Vuitton trunk for our living room For some reason many people associate summer with traveling and tropics, so this bag is perfect As a child I remember thinking it was really neat to have the bellhop take our bags to our room

[url=http://www.belstaffde.com]Belstaff[url] Check out the LV pieces preferred by everyone from Jane Fonda to Kim Kardashian after the jumpThe scalloped leather edges, shiny gold chain and leopard haircalf strap also dont do the design any favors Buy through Net-a-Porter for $1295 This little mushroom man has been placed on the front of an agenda, which is available in the traditional monogram canvas as well as the black and white Multicolore canvas Related StoriesGucci G Coin Medium HoboGucci Medium HoboGucci Web Guccisima HoboGucci New Pelham Large Shoulder BagToday is a game of <em>would you or wouldnt you?</em>The house of Gucci has only had me cringing the past few seasons
Via eLuxury for $435 First only accessories were showing, now if you act quickly, you can have a piece of the Monogram Roses collection Troy weighs as much as many grown women, and when he stands on his back legs, he is as tall as many as well Please see pictures below for selection and prices! I must say, the selection available this season is making my head spin and my wallet cry out in disbelief! I think this could be one of the hottest fall bags, but with high prices the demand may not be there Amanda will know why, Ohio State colors of course!New Years Eve is all about glitz and glam, it is the perfect night to wear items and accessories that are typically overly ornate

Marc Jacobs is pure geniusVoyeurs and others can buy the issue for $375 beginning in early October; 2,500 copies will be printed Buy through eLuxury for $700 Make no mistake about it this bag is for a grown woman and it means business Totally love the shape, simplicity, and elegance of this clutch

The Soho Collection includes everything from the fun, casual Disco Bag in a slew of leathers both bright and neutral, to several larger, more businesslike shoulder bags that would look great paired with either a suit or a T-shirt and jeans, depending on your plans for the day We loved the Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Montaigne Clutch when we first saw it in black and white, and have fallen in love with it all over again in purple and pink Louis Vuitton has recently re-released several limited edition items and has subsequently caused me to really think about my purchases While Megs and I did try and convince Vlad and Joe to snag a pair, I think it is fair to say the sneaks arent really our cup-o-tea But like I always say whatever floats your boat
Buy through Saks for $850The new line is available in Louis Vuitton boutiques worldwide starting this weekend, soon to be available through eLuxury as wellphp --><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl> Related StoriesFashion Week Handbags: Louis Vuitton Fall 2012Fashion Week Handbags: Louis Vuitton Fall 2011Fashion Week Handbags: Valentino Spring 2012Fashion Week Handbags: Louis Vuitton Spring 2011If youre a Damier fangirl, youre in luckThe show examines the relationship between Louis Vuitton, the trailblazing trunk-maker of the late 1800s, and Marc Jacobs, the one-time <i>enfant terrible</i> of the New York fashion world turned pop-art impresario at Vuitton since his hire in 1997<em>You be the judge!</em>Buy through Saks for $1,195

http://www.belstaffgiaccacom.com Related StoriesLouis Vuitton Emprise Collection Serrure Pampilles BraceletLouis Vuitton Costume Jewelry CollectionTuesdays with Twiggers: Louis Vuitton a La Folie JewelryLouis Vuitton Candy ScarfOriginally, I planned to report on a new Louis Vuitton bag that I had seen while windowshopping two days ago on the Berlin Ku-Damm I love the pairing of grey and black squares which looks both masculine and stylish Despite the Internet realm and its fashion bloggers having massive customer outreach, strong influence on buying decisions and readerships that challenge long-time print magazines, the relationship between online publishers and companies like Vuitton, Hermes, Gucci and the likes, is still in its infancy Grand told <i>Womens Wear Daily</i> that the Speedy shape was used for the standing mannequins to purposefully comment on the place of the handbag in Louis Vuittons history; the accessories are quite literally the brains behind the Louis Vuitton operation And when we love something, we feel compelled to post

قديم 01-29-2013, 08:11 AM   #168 (permalink)
عضو جديد

louisvuittonwl1064 على طريق التميز

افتراضي belstaff outlet

[url=http://www.belstaffgiaccacom.com]Belstaff outlet[url] There is a point that I am trying to make, so bear with me Therefore, if you happen to live in the Los Angeles area hurry to MOCA as fast as you possibly can And the one big takeaway I got from that class was this: reviews of things you like are hard to write More pictures of some of the spreads below along with the runway outfit they were mimicked after! :mrgreen: A very big thanks to LV Mandy and Croissant for posting the pictures on tPF!!! <em>Top image via FabSugar</em> Related StoriesParis Haute Couture Week: Jean Paul GaultierHermes Fall 2007Fashion Week Handbags: Hermes Spring 2012Hermes Informative CatalogueIve got a pig obsession The three astronauts are portrayed quietly surveying the sky from the battered pickup truck in which they have undertaken this journey together, each no doubt reliving an extraordinary memory
I come from a long line of women with the same attitude, and what I have learned from them in my 22 years is that there are people out there people that run mid-tier cable networks that feel our pain, and on most holidays, there are glorious marathons of wonderful television shows and movies to entertain us while the crazies do things outside Make no mistake about it this bag is for a grown woman and it means business But maybe, somewhere out there, there is a hair band addict that will covet this hair band like I covet many designer bags<em>Louis Vuitton Aquarelle Bag</em>If you think the Watercolor Speedy is stunning, wait until you see the Louis Vuitton Aquarelle Bag Louis Vuitton calls it a utilitarian rain bag with pull ties and a printed vintage Louis Vuitton logo

[url=http://www.belstaffgiaccacom.com]Giubbotti Belstaff[url] This shoulder bag capitalizes on the tropical embellishments from Guccis Spring 2011 runway show and adds a shot of bright color to create one of the seasons best casual bags yetIts still early, of course, so that designation may change, but somehow I doubt it This bag combines canvas and calf leather with rope accents and gold hardware Related StoriesLouis Vuitton Cruise 2010Louis Vuitton Cruise 2008Louis Vuitton Cruise Bulles BagsLouis Vuitton Mini Monogram LinPictures of new Louis Vuitton handbags have been released to the public But it is the stitching and horsebit detail that really captivated me What bags are you stalking lately? Buy through Net-a-Porter for $4200
One of my absolute favorite bags is the Gucci Jungle Shoulder Bag The way I see it is that this was a PR stunt for a company that is well-established and really did not need the bad PR]Ok, maybe Im just jealousWhat do you think of Rihanna for Gucci?<center><object width="425" height="344"></param></param><embed src="http://wwwChristian Louboutin has long been making trash shoes, which are traditional pumps or slingbacks made out of the patent-covered material that you see here

Surprisingly, thats not at all the case with the Christian Louboutin Maelita Bowler Bag (left) and the Marc by Marc Jacobs Tavi Piercing Shoulder Bag (right) The Vernis is known for its liquid-like appearance, the embossed patent leather Sporting a laid back outfit, Hilary added two Louis Vuitton accessories to complete her look The picture above shows an array of various Speedy bags along with different sizes Is that enough reason to drop four figures? Im not sure, but lots and lots of Louis Vuitton fans have done it

The only store online that has struck a partnership with Louis Vuitton is eLuxury Related StoriesLouis Vuitton Baggy PMLouis Vuitton Monogram DenimMischa Barton Style: Louis Vuitton Rivets HandbagLouis Vuitton Denim Neo CabbyAfter an amazing short trip to NYC with my mom and brothers, I am back at it Vuitton remembers back to their days as a trunk and luggage manufacturer with the big stamped trunk and bags house logo thats been used since 1905 Something as taste-specific as Monogram Multicolore can only stay on top for so long Sophie is one hot handbag
After all LV has been a provider of luxury travel gear from the start Related StoriesChristian Louboutin Studs Marianna Shoulder BagSketch from the Christian Louboutin Capsule CollectionChristian Louboutin Painted Python Shoulder BagChristian Louboutin Mia Mirrored-Leather Shoulder BagThey are as follows: 1) Fashion-forward appearance 2) Protection from anyone or anything at anytime Gucci is banking on this shape being a hit, hence they have designed three versions of this bag for everyone to choose from Related StoriesLouis Vuitton BerlingotLouis Vuitton Monogram Mini BlackLouis Vuitton Fall Preview: Monogram MotardLouis Vuitton Monogram DenimAs I mentioned in a few other posts, I spent the week before last in Florida with my family Au contraire! And for our female audience, we figured you would probably appreciate the male model eye candy in this behind-the-scenes look at preparations for the Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 Mens show

http://www.www.belstaffjacketcom.com The bag has a removable leather strap and gold chain which looks great as a bag charm, so there? Customers can pick from the five shapes pictured below in several sizes, eight types of ultra-premium leather (including crocodile) and more than 25 colors The leather is varnished to give a glossy effect, while the chunky hardware gives off a not-so-subtle biker-chick vibe! There are several new bags being released in this line, available in October, with different colors and trimsUnfortunately, instead of doing that, I have to be negative again I spoke with my SA at Bal Harbour the other day who informed me that this version is hard to track down right now, as only a handful were made

louisvuittonwl1064 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-29-2013, 08:14 AM   #169 (permalink)
عضو جديد

افتراضي Belstaff Sale

[url=http://www.belstaff-jacke.com]Belstaff Sale[url] They were chic and at least 80 years oldIve always loved the Sofia Coppola bags because of their excellent leather and subtle design, but I had previously thought of them as more of an option for fall But this mouse purse is perfectly cute and would be such a lighthearted companion for the inside of your bag What would you hide in this designer beauty? Indulge via eLuxury for $1960 The iconic logo is stamped into the bag, which adds dimensionality with a classic touch
Related StoriesLouis Vuitton Damier Geant Bags For DudesLouis Vuitton Damier Canvas SpeedyFirst Look: Louis Vuitton Damier RivingtonNew Louis Vuitton Damier GraphitePolly Pocket was my hero when I was a little girl Second, the look of the bag is alluring Along with that, we have a gallery of imagery throughout Guccis history, from the early 1930s to today Its a slouchy, modern, younger version of a bag that everyone knows and that really needed an update Shop via Louis Vuitton online

[url=http://www.belstaffde.com]Belstaff[url] </i> Related StoriesMan Bag Monday: The Bags and Accessories of Louis Vuitton Mens Spring 2013Man Bag Monday: Louis Vuitton Fall 2012 Mens Accessories, straight from the runwayMan Bag Monday: Louis Vuitton Keepall 45 in Damier InfiniFashion Week Handbags: Louis Vuitton Spring 2012Normally on Man Bag Monday, we highlight a single mens accessory that we love If you were anything like me and my siblings, that does not equate to 3-9 months, more like 3-9 weeks (what can I say, we were well-fed happy children, all over 10 lbs!!) The dimensions are 16 x 7 The lines are simple, its functional, but it still has a bit of subtle chicness to it Tomorrow we will show you the true beauty of this bag, but today here is a sneak peek at a sketch of one of the six soon-to-be-released bags Read all about it and see all about it below! :grin:I figured it was about time that my dad got a new wallet
9, this delightful square box is covered with the Damier canvas and is trimmed with chocolate leather trim and shiny golden hardwarephp --><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><dl class='gallery-item'><dt class='gallery-icon'></dl><i>Images via Vogue Also, how good does Michael Phelps look in a suit? <em>Really</em> goodThe more I look at this homage to one of Louboutins iconic shoes, the more I like it What I would take at the bottom of my stocking this year in place of an organic orange is this Gucci Mouse Purse because it is all kinds of awesome

Related StoriesFashion Week Handbags: Louis Vuitton Spring 2011Fashion Week Handbags: Louis Vuitton Fall 2012Fashion Week Handbags: Louis VuittonFashion Week Handbags: Louis Vuitton Fall 2011Its been a full month since all of the fashion week festivities started, and theyve finally come to an end I want you to make beautiful things The idea was to do personal nudes of famous people Louis Vuitton travel items have always been a favorite of celebs and fashion accessory lovers alike, but it seems the pet carrier might be the ultimate go-to My choice for this week

But what it is is perfectly functional and neutral; the kind of bag that every woman needs one of in her closet Between Milan, Venice, and Florence, I must admit that my favorite city was indeed VeniceThis Louis Vuitton Speedy in Monogram Canvas sports a colorful, wide strip of suede fringes, each of which has several beads hanging off of it Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Reade PM (in Pomme dAmour) $725 Related StoriesLouis Vuitton Cruise 2010Louis Vuitton Cruise 2008The Louis Vuitton Cruise 2011 lookbook is out and it is gorgeousLouis Vuitton Tahitienne BagsIt seems as though our readers interest in and opinions of Louis Vuitton handbags are nearly unending, so when I saw a pictures of a select few of the brands Fall 2010 handbags, I couldnt wait to share my favorite with you: the Louis Vuitton Cuir Grain?? Doctors Bag
A new ad campaign, a new denim color, and a hot new handbag! Fall is going to be great! I recently stumbled upon the new Scarlett Johansson ad campaign and after tearing my eyes away from the gorgeous ScarJo I immediately started assessing the bag and imagining the potential damage to my already fragile bank account Perfect mental image of a preppy outfit for a preppy summer bag But their cruise 08 line has a handful of bags that I actually am liking, well so far they are ok Its for a totally off the wall product This clutch is similar to the Limelight that everyone went nuts over, but it takes it to a new level, adding studs, a color combo, and satin and leather combo as well

http://www.belstaffgiaccacom.com But I must say, the members of the Purse Forum are always a step ahead when it comes to Louis Vuitton The shape will give this bag the perfect slouch, with an adjustable belted leather should strap Related StoriesGucci Spring 06 Medium Shoulder BagGucci Tribeca Medium Shoulder BagGucci Race Medium Top Handle HandbagGucci G Coin Medium HoboGucci confuses us from time to time, teetering from overly gaudy bags to beautiful pieces004 Louboutin tends to make me a happy camper when it comes to both categories

قديم 01-29-2013, 08:19 AM   #170 (permalink)
عضو جديد

افتراضي Belstaff outlet

[url=http://www.belstaffjacketcom.com]www.belstaffjacketcom.com[url] In the meanwhile, I would really recommend the pictured Gucci Ostrich Hobo Its a bit expected, but certainly not ineffective The bag can already easily be carried on the shoulder by its natural handle, and the extra strap is only a few inches longer and makes the bag hang oddly when used One of the most exciting parts of visiting our favorite Louis Vuitton boutique at the Bal Harbour shops in Miami is seeing what exotic bags they have on display A commenter over at TalkShoes mentioned late last week that she didnt care for the shoes that match the Gucci 1973 Python Bag because she only likes natural-colored python, and I used to be the exact same way
Someone please help me ID the kind of icey that it resembles We also got to meet and chat with the store manager Xiomara Liopis, who I would like to thank for inviting us to a fun casino night out It really is Just a few stores across the way was Louis Vuitton, which we knew we had to visit So take a look at the bags, and let us know <em>would you or wouldnt you?</em>1

[url=http://www.belstaffgiaccacom.com]Giubbotti Belstaff[url] The horsebit ring buckle instantly caught my attention and had me wanting to hold this bag in my hand That jewelry had glitter and other tiny, shiny treasures floating in the brightly-colored goo inside, the the arrangement of the LV logos and stars in this scarf look like someone has squeezed all the floating goodness towards the edges And if youre a fan of python and Gucci python in particular, youve got another choice to make for fall big or small?The Gucci Python Stirrup Top Handle and Gucci 1973 Python Small Top Handle may be made out of the same yellow-green dyed python, but they sit at opposite ends of the size spectrum7If you are around South Florida, call up or visit the great folks at Louis Vuitton Bal Harbour to inquire further about this line! Related StoriesLouis Vuitton Monogram Canvas GallieraLouis Vuitton Monogram Beverly MMLouis Vuitton Monogram under $1000Mischa Barton Style: Louis Vuitton Rivets HandbagThe Stephen Sprouse Tribute Collection at Louis Vuitton continues to trickle into eLuxury
As we know, LV is very protective of their brand and their logos I for one would just hate to see my favorite geek crew get in trouble over this awesomely busted myth And what better option than a Louis Vuitton bag? If the beautiful beaches of the tropics are on your mind, the Louis Vuitton Antigua Cabas is right up your alley This season is definitely not for the faint-hearted, or for someone looking for a classic piece to carry for yearsA heroically guided his crew back to the safety of Earth; and Sally Ride, who in 1983 became the first American woman to venture into space as a crew member on Space Shuttle Challenger

Another piece of information that everyone is uncertain of is the price Even if you have little interest in the charm itself, the videos old school line drawings and the sweet song that accompanies them are a nice little respite from your lunchtime food coma One of my absolute favorite bags is the Gucci Jungle Shoulder Bag The 35 cm is best for everyday use and will hold more essentials It goes practically without saying, Louboutin shoes are gorgeous, chic, and often considered a must-have from any shoe lover

The Alma opens wide with a double zip top closure to show off terracotta canvas lining and a cell-phone and patch pocket8x 4 Pictured above are the big Neverfull GM, the mid-sized Neverfull MM and the small Neverfull PM I am an alumni of The University of Georgia, and our colors are red and black Related StoriesLouis Vuitton NeverfullFirst Look: Louis Vuitton Damier RivingtonLouis Vuitton Tahitienne BagsThe Louis Vuitton Lumineuse PM is simply lovelyI have been actively avoiding discussing this Louis Vuitton bag with you all
I guess my argument would be different if i had the money to buy this bracelet, wait, I take that back; If I would want to spend this much on this bracelet moments in life this clutch looks like it can barely hold your phone and money Sturdy and luscious leather in taupe, black or green or black nubuck are the current offerings on Net-A-Porter They were chic and at least 80 years old A Louis Vuitton spokesperson said that these fug bags take all the best parts of the seasons creations and rolls them into one

http://www.belstaffde.com Unfortunately, the bells resemble jellyfish, which I absolutely despise Its a big bag with a skinny, tiny strap bad proportions! Its got a textured heart inset placed randomly on the front icky! And its got a big ol tattoo design in the tradition of the geniuses (and I say that facetiously) over at Ed Hardy right smack dab in the middle Whether you like the bag or not, the fuchsia satin with a ruffle petal finish will grab just about anyones eye Could you justify spending $975 for either? Shop authentic LV at eLuxurys boutiqueGucci creative head Frida Giannini has always enjoyed turning our expectations of the brand on their heads, though, and thats exactly what she did in a runway show full of monochrome and monotexture ensembles

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
♥♥♥♥, ــــلب, إعترافات

جديد مواضيع قسم الحب والرومانسية

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are معطلة
Pingbacks are معطلة
Refbacks are معطلة

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع: ♥♥♥♥ قــ إعترافات ــــلب ♥♥♥♥
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
♥♥♥♥♥ ليلة فراق شهدت عليها دموع القمر♥♥♥♥♥ DJ_ MaDo الحب والرومانسية 2 01-31-2010 04:24 PM
♥♥♥¸¸,.-~*'¨ همسة حب ¨'*·~-.¸¸,♥♥♥ DJ_ MaDo الحب والرومانسية 1 01-12-2009 10:30 PM
وجدانيات ♥ Viny Roumy ♥ لانى أحبك ♥ 192Kbps Admin الالبومات الكاملة 7 12-13-2008 06:46 PM
حصريآ ♥ اغنية لـــ تامر عاشور ♥ لو على جراح ♥ 128 kbps Admin الأغانى العربية 48 06-27-2007 07:01 AM
◄ °•.♥.•° تــقــريــر كــامــل عــن مــرســيــدس CL بــالــصــور °•.♥.•° ♥ pirate_1012 قسم السيارات 4 03-12-2007 04:02 PM

الساعة الآن 10:28 PM

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML

Downloadiz2.Com - Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd